Abwehren von Eindringlingen und böswilligen Mitarbeitern
- FTP allows an intruder unlimited logon attempts
- FTP is widespread use in every company, but without centralized management
- Most enterprises are unaware of the proliferation of FTP in their network
- The lack of awareness leads to a lack of monitoring tools to detect or prevent attacks
- The risk of detection is minimal due to the lack of monitoring
- New methods drastically reduce the number of attempts needed to obtain a password
Warum wächst die Bedrohung?
Most people expect their account to be locked after entering a number of invalid passwords in a row — whether it is when they log on to a computer or when they insert their debit card into an ATM. Not so with FTP. A number of products to aid in automated FTP password hacking make use of the fact that FTP will allow users to enter invalid passwords literally for days without locking the account or alerting anyone. These tools are widely available on the internet, and the instructions on how to use them are even posted on YouTube and other video sharing sites.
FTP hacking tools typically offer two methods of attacks:
Brute Force Attacks
Möchten Sie mehr erfahren? Kontaktieren Sie uns!
Warum schützt meine Firewall mich nicht?
The latest Products
Intelligent Routing Platform